- to see which areas and features of the are popular;
- to count visits our Website;
- to keep track of your preferences;
- to improve our marketing or advertising activities;
- to recognize you as a return user;
- to personalize your experience;
- to analyse trends;
- to administer the website;
- to track traffic patterns;
- to gather demographic information for aggregate use as well as in combination with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction;
- to speed up your searches.
We may also use temporary or "session" cookies to help you shop. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, then you may not be able to access some features or functionalities on our Website. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser's instructions on changing your cookie settings. You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a 'disable cookies" option in your browser settings.
If you have any further questions about our Policy or would like more help, then feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
By making a purchase on our website, you automatically provide your consent to this Policy and shall thereafter not raise any objection towards it. If you have any objections to this Policy, then you shall first contact us before making any purchase or shall avoid making a accessing or using or making a purchase on our Website.